Click here for my mydoodle portfolio

Click here for my FAA portfolio
or here for Fine Art England

If you see an image in the mydoodle portfolio that you to use in Fine Art America or vice versa email me know and if possible I'll upload it to the relevant site. © Please note all my images are copyright and may not be used other than as specified. The images shown on this website can be used in conjunction with either mydoodle or Fine Art America both are online services that allow you to create your own personalised greetings cards or wall art. You can choose from a vast selection of designs for wall art products. Mydoodle, Fine Art England and Fine Art America will publish your product and deliver to a chosen address. Whilst mydoodle confines itself to business in the UK, Fine Art America will ship to a wide number of destinations and accepts payment in several currencies. To learn more about each company click on the appropriate link. This blog will showcase some of the images that I have made available for use on the mydoodle and Fine Art America websites. You can view all my images using the portfolio buttons shown above. To use the images on this blog click the links to go to my website.


Friday, 1 February 2013

Love

With Valentine's day on the 14 February fast approaching, I have added a new design to my Mydoodle portfolio.

Red roses and daisies are two flowers associated with love. In the language of flowers a red rose signifies true love.

The common daisy is a flower that has been often used to determine whether the object of your affections loves you or not. Petals are pulled off the daisy whilst repeating the phrases 'loves me' and 'loves me not'.


This design is added to my two previous designs
The first features a pair of doves - Valentines day is claimed to be the day when the birds choose their mates. These two seem to have already paired up. You can add your own greeting inside the card but a suggestion is ... we belong together.
And then what about a card appropriate for the special gardener in your life. Again you can add your own greeting inside the card but a suggestion is ... I thought of you.



The actual images for use are of much higher quality than those used here.

Copyright: Original post from Copyright: Original post from Designs on Nature http://designsonnature.blogspot.co.uk/ author S I Garrett

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful combination between Love and Nature. Your design so good. Thank you for sharing nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely love design. Great thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RMT and MC
    Thank you - glad you like it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so why not leave me a message.
Please note any comments with commercial links will be removed.