Tuesday 26 February 2013

Daisy Glow

For my latest addition to mydoodle and Fine Art America I have tried to work on a black and white image - maybe greyscale is more accurate.

I started with this photograph taken of an osteospernum flower that I grew from seed and planted in my garden.
I love the detail in the centre of the flower and also the shine on the petals, After a bit of playing I ended up with this black and white image.
This image is available to use from mydoodle click here 

I went on to crop the image and offset it a little to produce:
This image is also available to use with mydoodle click here and is also uploaded to Fine Art America click here


The actual images for use are of much higher quality than those used here.

Copyright: Original post from Copyright: Original post from Designs on Nature http://designsonnature.blogspot.co.uk/ author S I Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so why not leave me a message.
Please note any comments with commercial links will be removed.