Thursday 28 February 2013

Get ready for Mothers' Day

Mothers' Day in the UK is on Sunday 10 March so you need to be thinking of how you can make the day special for you mum.

I have a range of designs in my Mydoodle portfolio that can be used to create a special card. You can add you own personal greeting to the front and also inside your card.

Click here for a page devoted to suitable designs or browse my portfolio for a photo to use to design your own card.


You can also use one of my images to create a piece of wall art as a gift- visit my website to see what is available.
Alternatively why not visit my page of gift suggestion here or send a special Flowercard or bouquet




The actual images for use are of much higher quality than those used here.

Copyright: Original post from Copyright: Original post from Designs on Nature http://designsonnature.blogspot.co.uk/ author S I Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so why not leave me a message.
Please note any comments with commercial links will be removed.