Click here for my mydoodle portfolio

Click here for my FAA portfolio
or here for Fine Art England

If you see an image in the mydoodle portfolio that you to use in Fine Art America or vice versa email me know and if possible I'll upload it to the relevant site. © Please note all my images are copyright and may not be used other than as specified. The images shown on this website can be used in conjunction with either mydoodle or Fine Art America both are online services that allow you to create your own personalised greetings cards or wall art. You can choose from a vast selection of designs for wall art products. Mydoodle, Fine Art England and Fine Art America will publish your product and deliver to a chosen address. Whilst mydoodle confines itself to business in the UK, Fine Art America will ship to a wide number of destinations and accepts payment in several currencies. To learn more about each company click on the appropriate link. This blog will showcase some of the images that I have made available for use on the mydoodle and Fine Art America websites. You can view all my images using the portfolio buttons shown above. To use the images on this blog click the links to go to my website.


Friday, 16 August 2013

Pink Lilies

I've added two more photos to the garden flower section of my Mydoodle portfolio.

These are a couple of photos of pink lilies growing in my garden.

To use either of these images for a greeting card or wall art design click here.



2 comments:

  1. Sue, I love lilies as well and grow a bit of them because of a soil, they do not love it. Nice pictures!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure Nadezda you have some lovely flowers.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you so why not leave me a message.
Please note any comments with commercial links will be removed.